Personally I’m not a huge fan of sweets. More times than not if I had a choice between a piece of pizza or a piece of cake…I’d go with the pizza. I’m just a naturally salty person…
However on the rare occasions I do crave something sweet it’s got to be chocolate. And lots of it.
Literally already drooling all over again. Let’s get down to business!
How To Make A Dark Chocolate Smoothie Bowl That
Will Have You Drooling Long After It’s Gone…
In this dark chocolate smoothie bowl recipe, I use a variety of super healthy and super delicious ingredients.
The super star ingredient in this smoothie bowl is the raw cacao powder.
Here is a quick snippet of all of the amazing health benefits raw cacao powder has to offer:
- It has the highest plant-based source of IRON
- It has 40X the antioxidants of blueberries
- It’s pumped with Magnesium to support heart & brain health
- It has more calcium than cow’s milk
- It is a natural mood booster & Antidepressant
Not only will this smoothie bowl satisfy your chocolate cravings, but it is LOADED with health benefits. A chocolate delicacy that is 100% guilt free.
DEVIL’S DELIGHT RECIPE
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries (mine was a mix of blueberries, blackberries, & raspberries)
- 2.5 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1-2 cups spring water
- chopped up chunks of dark chocolate
- raw coconut flakes
- spirulina powder
- Combine all smoothie ingredients in a blender
- Transfer smoothie into a bowl and cover with toppings
Hope you guys enjoy this healthy devils food delight!
Click here for some other super healthy smoothie recipes.
Leave a comment below if you have any questions regarding this recipe or if you try the recipe out! I would love to know what you think! <3