Must Haves For October 2017
- This Amazing Cleanser from Youth to the People. Youth to the People is one of my favorite skincare brands because all of their products contain 100% Vegan Ingredients – they are 100% Cruelty Free (Absolutely no animal testing!) – & all products are free from added fragrances, color, and do not contain parabens.
2. An adorable poloroid camera to take all the candid shots. I miss instantly having a photo shoot out of a camera and excitingly waiting for it to develop lol. Hoping this will deliver before Halloween celebrations begin!
3. A Cat Coffee Mug – because let’s face it, no one can have enough of these bad boys. Meow!
4. A cute geometric planter box to brighten up a work space.
5. Herbivore Botanical’s all natural Coco Rose body polish. My skin loves me after I use this. Much glow. So wow.
6. The towel that perfectly describes who I am haha…
7. The perfect motivational gym water bottle.
8. The perfect new game to play at a Halloween House Party.
9. A Halloween decoration that I will probably just keep up all year round…
10. And of course the perfect backup Halloween costume (I usually procrastinate so having a pair of cat ears handy always helps)